DCD at the Malopolska Technology Trends 2013 in Cracow May 20th, 2013
Digital Core Design has been invited to the conference Technology Trends in Cracow, Poland. The conference will be held on 23rd and 24th of May at the congress centre of the Museum of Polish Aviation. DCD's CEO, Jacek Hanke will have a lecture on the topic "Discover Digital World with Digital Core Design".
International Conference Malopolska Technology Trends is the main event of the year-long program called "Technology Foresight", which has been run by Cracow's Technology Park and Malopolska IT Park. Digital Core Design has been invited along with other well-known companies like IBM, CISCO and Microsoft. - At this year's CeBIT we had an interesting meeting with representatives of CTP - explains Jacek Hanke, DCD's CEO - and during that meeting CTP's CEO invited our company to be one of the event's key speakers. Digital Core Design will have its slot on the 1st day of the conference, May 23rd, starting at 12.30p.m.
Malopolska Technology Trends conference is organized by Cracow's Technology Park and Technology Forecast Centre. These two institutions invited representatives from "both worlds" - IT companies and respected scientists. During these days, they'll be presenting their projects aiming in innovative ICT solutions.
More information about Malopolska Technology Trends: http://sse.krakow.pl/pl/malopolska-technology-trends/program.html
- May 20th. DCD at the Malopolska Technology Trends 2013 in Cracow
- Apr 25th. DP8051 – fast & configurable 8051 with Instruction Smart Trace
- Apr 17th. Enterprise Day for young students at Digital Core Design
- Apr 4th. DI2CMS, I2C Master – Slave Bus Interface from Digital Core Design
- Jun 14th. Success Story: Myson Century: “Outstanding performance” - the core advantage of DCD’s 8051 family
- Apr 10th. Success Story: ASIX: The key to new network solutions.
- Feb 29th. Success Story: Syntronix: Long-term cooperation based on professionalism and trust.
- Jan 3rd. Success Story: TAOS: Support – the key to success.
- Nov 28th. Success Story: Avisonic Chooses DCD’s DP8051 for Image Processors